Cynthia Morgan has been reminded by singer, Peter Okoye, of how she trashed the contract he offered her, after she narrated how she “lost everything” associated with her music career to his elder brother and CEO of Northside Records, Jude Okoye.
LIB reported earlier that Cynthia Morgan who narrated her ordeal in an Instalive session, said she lost her stage name, Instagram account, royalty and VEVO account due to the contract she signed with Jude Okoye.
Reacting to Cynthia’s disclosure, Peter Okoye revealed that he also decided to cut off the relationship he had with his elder brother and twin brother Paul Okoye 3 years ago, to be free. He also recalled how Cynthia Morgan rejected the contract he gave her because “they” made him look like the bad egg.
Peter encouraged the dancehall star never to give up and also to understand that God has a purpose for everything. He tweeted;
My dear C Morgan, The decision i made 3yrs ago was never about the fame,money or power! It was for my FREEDOM!
Sad you rejected the contract i gave u. Just because they made you see me like the bad egg. I pray you understand that God has a purpose for everything. Never give up
The Truth shall prevail. God will surely see you through C Morgan… Gnight
And some people thought i was stupid when I made the right decision. My dear C Morgan! it’s never to late to be what you might have been. God will surely see you through and carry you through the storm. Keep believing
- ”I had dirts on Jude Okoye, but I didn’t fight him” – Cynthia Morgan speaks about losing everything to his label
- Cynthia Morgan makes U-Turn, says Jude was never a problem but her former manager, Joy Tongo
- Jude Okoye tells his side of the story on Cynthia Morgan
- Kcee reacts to Jude Okoye and Cynthia Morgan saga
- Jude Okoye did his best to help Cynthia Morgan and May D’s careers – Singer, J.Martins reacts to the ongoing contract controversy; also begs for P’square comeback – YabaLeftOnline