The celebration is being observed on a low-key due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
The President, who has traditionally shared the joyous moment with top government officials, political leaders, community heads, Muslim and Christian religious leaders and children, will not be receiving these homages in a bid to curb the Coronavirus from further spreading.
More photos below;
- COVID-19: Buhari Bars Govt Officials, Others From Paying Sallah Homage
- Lagos state government bans religious gathering of over 50 worshipers
- “My boyfriend is Muslim” – Tonto Dikeh
- Lockdown won’t go longer than necessary – President Buhari assures Nigerians
- Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing