Nigerian singer Kcee has shared his opinion on the recent saga between dancehall artiste, Cynthia Morgan and Music executive, Jude Okoye.
Recall that Cynthia Morgan revealed how she went into depression after things went south when she signed a contract with Jude Okoye’s Northside Entertainment.
Jude Okoye in an Instagram live session with Tunde Ednut revealed that he spent as much as ₦40 million on Cynthia Morgan, which he never recouped.
Reacting to the saga between Cynthia Morgan and Jude Okoye, Kcee said that the ongoing drama between artistes and record labels is not ending anytime soon. According to him, he believes this is just the beginning.
See screenshots below;
- UPDATE: Man who sent death threats to Jude Okoye has been arrested
- Jude Okoye tells his side of the story on Cynthia Morgan
- ”I had dirts on Jude Okoye, but I didn’t fight him” – Cynthia Morgan speaks about losing everything to his label
- Drama Looms As Cynthia Morgan Calls Out Jude Okoye Again, Says ‘You Will Suffer For Your Evil Ways’
- Cynthia Morgan makes U-Turn, says Jude was never a problem but her former manager, Joy Tongo