While the Instagram session was going on, the self-acclaimed best rapper in Africa was busy promoting his song, ‘Haba’ in the comments section.
Nigerians kick as Blaqbonez misbehaves during Tunde Ednut live IG
The 24-year-old promoted the song on Sunday during the session which was Jude’s opportunity to respond to the allegations levelled against him by singer, Cynthia Morgan.
“Stream Haba. Stream Haba. Stream Haba,” he repeatedly wrote, and this got him trending on Twitter just like the other celebrities involved in the saga.
He later explained that he had done it to spite fans who criticised him the first time he did it.
Read some Twitter reactions to Blaqbonez’s comments below:
Blaqbonez has taken over the mantle from IK ogbonna.
Davido call Blaqbonez 😭
— DANNY 👑 (@Danny_Walterr) May 24, 2020
Remember when psquare said “Haba! Habatically”, they were prophesying of Blaqbonez pic.twitter.com/5l5UjzkBgr
— Sir Vage 😷 (@sammie_chika) May 24, 2020
— Classic_Son of Grace❌🧢 (@DeraNwako) May 24, 2020
- M.I recounts embarrassing moment that Sarz ejaculated in public when he took him out (Video)
- F**k your Mother: Tunde Ednut called out for cussing Nigerian woman
- “M.I Abaga is the number 1 rapper in Africa” – SA rapper Nasty C (Video)
- Eedris Abdulkareem vows to flog Buhari and Obasanjo mercilessly
- Kcee reacts to Jude Okoye and Cynthia Morgan saga