CEO of Effyzie music group which Yemi Alade is currently signed,Taiye Aliyu, has commented on Jude Okoye and Cynthia Morgan‘s contract dispute.
Taiye Aliyu in his tweets described Jude Okoye and Cynthia Morgan’s former Manager, Joy Tongo as good people. He also praised Jude for being one of those who helped to shape the music business in Africa.
The Effyzie Music CEO however told Cynthia Morgan to own up to her mistakes and grow as no one owes her anything.
Artists are human beings, #cynthiamorgan own up to your mistakes and grow.
I have spoken and done business with Jude Okoye and @joytongo so many times they are good people, there is always 2 sides to a story and then there is the TRUTH. Do your research.
Nobody, i repeat owes you nothing …. don’t bring your naive self here. People cannot own businesses because they don’t know how it works and are not patient enough to watch it grow. I want to thank baba @judeengees , for being part of the young CEO’s that have helped to shape Music business in #AFRICA. Also @joytongo has been a major force for Nigerian Artists touring the USA. Thank you Facts
No self pity here, we need to research first before you try to rip people’s integrity apart. When @judeengees speaks about his journey so far his is blunt, If he has messed up he says it clearly. We all need to grow this industry, let’s call a spade a spade, not a big spoon.
Common sense ….. is not common. The winning formula is to build good character –?it takes time, money, humility, loyalty, consistency and God.
- Kcee reacts to Jude Okoye and Cynthia Morgan saga
- “If Jude Okoye says I owe him then he didn’t do his job well – Cynthia Morgan fires back
- Drama Looms As Cynthia Morgan Calls Out Jude Okoye Again, Says ‘You Will Suffer For Your Evil Ways’
- Cynthia Morgan makes U-Turn, says Jude was never a problem but her former manager, Joy Tongo
- UPDATE: Man who sent death threats to Jude Okoye has been arrested