The lady, identified as Trixie, said she’s never been pregnant and she wouldn’t want to get pregnant for the rest of her life as having children would not compliment her lifestyle.
May 23rd, 2019, I got my Fallopian tubes removed & started my childfree lifestyle journey.
The 5 male doctors turned me down because I was under 30, childless, single & never experienced a pregnancy
It was very difficult for me emotionally and mentally. I even stopped being sexually active for 450 days because I was on a mission.
Questions I’ve been receiving:
How old are you?
What if you change your mind?
– I won’t
Will you adopt?
What if you meet a nice man?
– I tell men upfront that I’m never having kids, his move
Why don’t you want children?
– They don’t compliment my lifestyle
It’s very rude to ask a woman “when are you going to have a baby?”. That’s VERY invasive and tacky as hell. I want y’all to stop doing that because you don’t know what they’re going through.
- My Experience Dating A HIV Positive Lady, She Is Pregnant For Me
- I need bigger butts to complement my big boobs –Uju Mandy Obi
- If you are a 38 year old woman and not married yet, get pregnant and have a child – Actress Sylvia Ukaatu advises
- Lady Seeks Help For Her Brother Who Is Being Abused By His Pregnant Wife
- “Nigerian mission in Lebanon has reported to the host authorities” – Abike Dabiri reacts to report of Lebanese man putting up Nigerian lady for sale