A Nigerian man has taken to social media to share a video from an empty isolation center located at Sani Abacha stadium in Kano state, where about 800 coronavirus patients in the state were allegedly kept.
He also disclosed that the facility is still under construction, as he maintained that the state government has only been telling them to wash their hands, and wondered where the patients are isolating
Meanwhile the condition of the coronavirus patients who have been admitted to the newly constructed isolation centre at Onikan, Lagos has been nothing short of good.
Recall that the Isolation Centre was set up and equipped by the Lagos State Government in an effort to curb the spread of the deadly pandemic.
Lagos has the highest number of confirmed cases of coronavirus.
- #Covid-19: Lagos discharges 14 more Coronavirus patients
- Breaking News: Lagos Discharges 26 COVID-19 Patients
- 48 More Patients Recover From COVID-19 In Lagos
- Lagos Discharges 21 More COVID-19 Patients
- Coronavirus: Diezani’s forfeited property converted into an isolation center – EFCC