After several accusations against Music Executive, Jude Okoye, Dancehall singer, Cynthia Morgan has made U-Turn.
The embattled singer now says she doesn’t have a problem with Jude Okoye, but her former manager, Joy Tongo.
According to her, Joy Tongo was the problem all along and not Jude Okoye.
She alleged that Joy who was the middle man didn’t do her job well.
When asked if she can ever make peace with them, Cynthia said she can make peace with Jude because she never had any issue with him, but can NEVER make peace with Joy Tongo.
Cynthia Morgan had claimed it made her lose her name, Instagram account, royalties and VEVO account.
Recall that Jude Okoye who countered the claims made by Cynthia Morgan, had said he will be sharing the contract online.
However, in the contract which was signed in October 2013 and ran for 4 years and had a 2 year option renewal, It also had a 50-50 sharing formula and it was not stated anywhere that Cynthia Morgan would lose her name.
See some reactions after the contract was released to the public below…
“So Cynthia Morgan lied? The easiest way to get Nigerians on your side is to tell an emotional story and sprinkle some tears for effect. Works everytime!”
“So Cynthia Morgan lied? Another lesson learnt, we have to always wait for the two sides of the story before judging.”
“So Cynthia Morgan actually lied. Wow. It’ll get to a point that people would laugh off peoples actual tragedies on this app cos they’ve been played too many times and I won’t judge. Fr.”
- “If Jude Okoye says I owe him then he didn’t do his job well – Cynthia Morgan fires back
- ”Cynthia Morgan Lied!!” – Nigerians on social media blast embattled singer after copy of her contract with Jude Okoye surfaces online (Photos)
- Peter Okoye Confirms Cynthia Morgan’s Claim That ‘Jude Okoye Killed Her Career’
- Kcee reacts to Jude Okoye and Cynthia Morgan saga
- Cynthia Morgan thanks Jude Okoye and Joy Tongo in open letter, insists she didn’t lie in her interview