According to her, no man or woman can endure sexless marriage, as sex is food to a man and if you are not ready to feed him, you should remain single.
Read below as she posted….
“If you don’t want and like sex you have nothing to do with marriage.
Don’t create problem for yourself, because no man or woman can endure sexless marriage. To a man, sex is food and if you are not ready to feed him please remain single. To a woman sex is love, if she is not touched she feels unloved. It is not a sin to be single but it is a sin to marry and be denying your husband or wife sex.”
- I’m Never A Good Girl When It’s Time To Bonk Me In Bed, Actress Angela Eguavoen
- My husband and I are not mates, he’s always the head – Nigerian woman shares her opinion on marriage
- Don’t marry an expensive lady without income or you will cry – Reno Omokri
- Curvy Actress, Anita Joseph Reveals What Her Husband Does To Her At ‘Every Corner Of The House’
- Amara Nwosu’s ex-husband Francis Van-Lare reveals the reason his five marriages ended in divorce