Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Ogbeogonogo Market In Delta
Parts of the Ogbeogonogo market in Asaba, Delta state capital was razed by fire in the early hours of today May 26.
Several properties worth millions of Naira were said to have been destroyed in the inferno.
Though the cause of the fire is unknown as at press time, sources say it could have resulted from a power surge.
- Fire razes Marian market in Calabar, Cross River State (Video)
- Fire Razes Petrol Station, Destroys Shops, Buildings In Ibadan
- Five Covid-19 Patients Burn To Death In Hospital
- Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Killed (Graphic Photo)
- Former Oyo State Gov, Ajimobi battles Covid-19 on hospital bed, Wife also ill