Boss Mustapha, the secretary to the Government of the Federation, has on Wednesday said guidelines for the reopening of schools in Nigeriawill eb shared by Federal Government soon.
Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, asked states, local governments, proprietors and all other stakeholders to begin to take steps that will facilitate an early and safe reopening of schools.
“I wish to inform Nigerians that the Federal Ministry of Education will roll out measures for the self-reopening of schools.
“The Presidential Task Force wishes to use the occasion of this celebration to congratulate our children and assure them, their parents and all stakeholders alike that all hands are on deck to reopen schools at a safe time.
“We, therefore, use this medium to urge states, local governments, proprietors and all other stakeholders to begin to take steps that will facilitate an early and safe reopening.”
- School Reopening: FG Seeks Cooperation Of Private Owners
- FG dismisses claim of schools resuming on June 8
- COVID-19: FG Speaks On Reopening Schools Nationwide
- Breaking News: Schools Must Create Isolation Spaces Before Reopening – FG
- COVID-19: FG Reveals Decision On Imposing Another Lockdown