Cynthia Morgan has reinstated what transpired between her and her former manager, Joy Tongo and boss, Jude Okoye, concerning her social media pages.
Cynthia Morgan who insisted that the music executive took over her VEVO account, said she should be suing him. She stated that if Jude Okoye is saying he took over the account because she owes him money, then he didn’t do his job well because she was a big brand while still with Northside Entertainment. The singer further recalled how they turned down a gig because those in charge of the show only wanted to pay N3.5m while they wanted N4m.
She went on to reveal that she was not happy in the first three years of her contract, as she had more issues with Joy than with Jude.
- Kcee reacts to Jude Okoye and Cynthia Morgan saga
- Cynthia Morgan makes U-Turn, says Jude was never a problem but her former manager, Joy Tongo
- Peter Okoye Confirms Cynthia Morgan’s Claim That ‘Jude Okoye Killed Her Career’
- ”I had dirts on Jude Okoye, but I didn’t fight him” – Cynthia Morgan speaks about losing everything to his label
- Drama Looms As Cynthia Morgan Calls Out Jude Okoye Again, Says ‘You Will Suffer For Your Evil Ways’