According to the aggrieved man, the deceased had been ill and was treating malaria and typhoid until last Thursday when she tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.
It’s sad Covid-19 prevented me from being there when you gave up the ghost, which I’m very sure it was your last wish as you always say “Bobo come and hold me. Magana I will miss you for the rest of my life. The Hausa you thought and all the connections you gave in Abuja.
I insisted you were exposed to Covid-19, you claimed it was Malaria, you kept treating malaria to typhoid until last week Thursday when things exacerbated and you went for proper checks at the National Hospital and you were tested positive. You really fought hard Magana. ” he tweeted.
- COVID-19: Lafia Hospital gives update on being exposed to Oyo state first coronavirus death
- COVID-19: They Treated My Coronavirus With Malaria Drugs – Dokpesi (Video)
- ‘Nigeria does not have Coronavirus. It’s just a way of stealing money’ – Pastor David Ibiyeomi says (video)
- Juventus striker Dybala tests positive for coronavirus
- 10 doctors test positive for Coronavirus in Kano state