Fear arises as people of Illah-Ugbolu, Oshimili North Local Government Area in Delta State found three decomposing bodies inside a bush on Tuesday, 26.
Residents of the community woke up to find the bodies of the men and alerted the police.
Spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya, while commenting on the discovery, said the men were not killed in the community. She added that the identities of the men cannot be ascertained yet.
“Our men found three bodies in the bush along the road, but they were already decomposing, so we couldn’t identify them. We don’t know what caused their death, but it is obvious that they were not killed there. Their corpses were brought and dumped there. For now, we cannot identify who they are, because the bodies are already decomposing.” she said
Onovwakpoyeya added that investigation into the matter is ongoing.
See graphic photos of the bodies below. Viewers discretion advised.
- Cult leader allegedly killed, corpse hurriedly buried in Ondo state
- Gunman in police uniform kills 16 people in Canada’s worst mass shooting
- Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki, reacts to the rape and murder of UNIBEN student
- Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Killed (Graphic Photo)
- Decomposing body of kidnapped Edo former commissioner found in forest