Kogi, which has resisted attempts by the Nigeria Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) to operate in the state, has finally recorded two coronavirus cases.
Until Wednesday evening, Kogi and Cross River were the only states claiming to have no COVID-19 cases.
It all ended for Kogi on Wednesday.
The state has been at daggers drawn with the centre over its purported zero COVID-19 status.
It has come under a barrage of criticism from the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) and sundry other stakeholders over its handling of the pandemic.
Independent sources had claimed that no less than six coronavirus related deaths were recorded in the state in the last three weeks.
The new cases in Kogi were part of the 389 reported by NCDC on Wednesday.
- 389 New Cases Of COVID-19 Recorded In Nigeria
- 265 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in Nigeria, 133 in Lagos state
- Nigeria record 339 new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19), 139 in Lagos
- Coronavirus: Total number of confirmed cases in Nigeria hits 4151 with 239 new cases
- 284 new cases of coronavirus recorded in Nigeria, highest number of cases found in Lagos