Five Covid-19 Patients Burn To Death In Hospital
Fire on Wednesday gutted a covid-19 hospital in Bangladesh, killing five.
The fire broke out in a makeshift isolation unit made for covid-19 patients in United Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The fire service director, Zillur Rahman, who confirmed the incident, said the cause of the inferno could not be immediately ascertained.
Rahman stated that the flames were extinguished in about an hour.
All five victims were identified as four men and a woman aged between 45 and 75.
Meanwhile, Bangladesh has a total of 38,292 confirmed Covid-19 cases and 544 deaths.
Recall that fire had earlier this month burnt a Moscow hospital treating patients infected with coronavirus.
The inferno which started from a patient’s room killed one of them.
- Lagos Records Two COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges Nine Patients
- Breaking News: Lagos Records One More Coronavirus Death
- Coronavirus: Three more deaths recorded in Lagos state
- Lagos records 3 coronavirus deaths
- Coronavirus Kills 32-Year-Old Man In Lagos After He Returned From Dubai