Tony Ugochukwu (Photo Credit: Omobola Jomog Olajumoke FB
A United States-Based Nigerian, Tony Ugochkwu, has been set free from prison after spending 15 out of the 18 years he was wrongly convicted for murder.
For being a victim of wrong identity, he is to be paid $10 million by the government on the order of a court.
Ugochukwu, according a brief story by Facebook, left the prison on Tuesday.
- You have 48hrs to tender a public apology to me on Facebook for ‘fondling my breasts’ – Lady calls out Nigerian man – Sleek Gist
- Nigeria Air Force Chief Forfeits N510m To FG Over Alleged Fraud
- Man jailed 7 years for raping and biting student’s clit**ris
- Akeredolu Denies Ordering Police Commissioner To Stop His Deputy From Leaving Gov’t House
- Married Nursery Worker Who Had S3x With 13-Year-Old Boy And Had His Child Faces 30 Months In Jail