Earlier today, news made rounds that popular crossdresser, Bobrisky whose real name is Okuneye Idris, was arrested in the early hours of today by operatives of the Inspector General Police (IG) Monitoring Unit from Abuja.
The reason for the arrest has now been revealed and it is because of a N30 million deal between himself and a female client.
Confirming his arrest, the spokesperson of the Nigeria Police Force, DCP Frank Mba said a woman petitioned the police accusing Bobrisky of N30 million fraud.
He told The Nation ;
“Yes, Bobrisky was arrested in the early hours of today following a petition by a Nigerian woman that the cross dresser collected N30m from her for sales but did not keep to the end of the deal. Bobrisky was granted bail but the case is still an active one. It is a case under investigation,”
Frank Mba however revealed that the crossdresser has been granted bail.
See video below which shows the moment the male barbie was whisked away.
- Bobrisky arrested by Police from Abuja over N30m business deal (Details)
- Alleged N30m fraud: My arrest simply shows that I don’t deal with small money – Bobrisky boasts after making bail.
- Bobrisky shows off the marriage proposal a guy sent to him (See screenshot)
- I will slap anyone that sneeze or cough near me – Bobrisky
- “My baby said it is not big enough” – Bobrisky says as he shows off his bum