Newly wedded Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has issued a stern warning to those who insult her and her husbandd, for no just reason.
The actress who wedded her husband, Michael Fisayo (MC Fish) in February 2020, made a video on Instagram sternly warning people coming for her man.
According to her, you can insult her, but don’t try it with her husband.
“Respect is Reciprocal it’s simple as that…
It’s okay for you to insult me, or call me names, but don’t insult my husband, the love of my life, the love of my kingdom. See, you can do anything to me, but you see this man, don’t ever try it with him.” she wrote.
- “You will use your mouth to insult your husband in a year’s time” – Troll tells Anita Joseph
- If your partner doesn’t call you everyday, they don’t love you – Anita Joseph
- “This is not America, I’m not a cougar” – Comedienne Chigul warns young men wooing her (Video)
- “I have the right to kill you” – Angry man says after catching wife in a hotel with another man (Video)
- “I stand with Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky says as she shows support for his friend, Hushpuppi.