Nigerian foremost blog, Linda Ikeji’s blog and popular Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile have recently engaged in war of words on social media over the identity of a baby shared by the rapper on his social media page.
The blog had reposted the video and identified him as the 25-year-old singer’s son even though he never confirmed that the child is his.
Zlatan responded to the post on Wednesday
“I send you message ?,” he asked.
The blogger replied, “Don’t be unfortunate, sir.”
Zlatan Ibile singer had earlier shared pictures of the baby boy on Instagram.
“29/03/2020 A legend was born. Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi. Happy Children’s Day.” he captioned the post.
- Zlatan Ibile Shares Adorable First Photo Of His New Baby Boy (Photos)
- Zlatan Ibile gifts his childhood friend a Benz on his birthday
- Zlatan Ibile lays curse on a lady who said he will soon fade away
- Zlatan Ibile calls out his colleagues, Kizz Daniel, Joeboy and Burnaboy
- I don’t believe coronavirus exists – Zlatan Ibile