The reason the cross-dresser was arrested was due to an alleged fraudulent deal to the tune of N30M.
However, he made bail and he later took to his snapchat handle to drop some comments about the arrest.
He wrote on snapchat ;
Chai, plenty haters, they don’t wanna see me happy.
Two face fools God will help me to punish you all. You will come to me and tell me you love me but go behind my back to spoil me.
Then in a direct reference to the N30M Fraud case, he wrote ;
This should show you guys that i don’t deal with small money.
- Revealed : Bobrisky was arrested over a N30m deal
- Bobrisky arrested by Police from Abuja over N30m business deal (Details)
- Hushpuppi: Not all Nigerians abroad are fraudulent, says Dabiri-Erewa
- Hushpuppi’s alleged arrest: “Never mock anyone cause you don’t know tomorrow” – Mompha reacts
- Hushpuppi ‘Arrested’ For ‘Fraud’ In Dubai By Interpol And FBI