President Muhammadu Buhari
Dr. Ya’u Usman Idris has been appointed as the Director-General of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRC) by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Minister of State for Petroleum (HMSP) Timipre Sylva announced the appointment of Dr. Idris in a statement signed by Garba Deen Muhammad, Group General Manager and SA Media to the Minister.
Sylva congratulated the new DG even as he urged him to work hard.
Confirming his appointment on his Twitter page, the Minister wrote: “The Honourable Minister of State for Petroleum (HMSP) H.E. Timipre Sylva has today, 28/05/2020, disclosed the appointment of Dr. Ya’u Usman Idris as the Director-General of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRC).
“In a letter conveying the approval of President Muhammadu Buhari for the appointment, the HMSP congratulated the new DG and urged him to work hard to justify the confidence reposed in him.
“The appointment is with effect from 19th February 2019.”
- President Muhammadu Buhari reduces fuel (PMS) price from N145 to N125
- COVID-19: He Can Barely Manage Himself – Fani-Kayode Slams ECOWAS For Giving Buhari Appointment
- President Buhari Appoints New Chief Personal Security Officer
- Buhari Nominates Okonjo-Iweala As WTO DG
- Emir Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff