The Boko Haram member
A member of the dreaded Boko Haram sect, Yahaya Adamu aka Saad Karami, has voluntarily surrendered to the Nigerian Army.
A statement released by the Defence Headquarters today May 29, says Yahaya voluntarily surrendered to troops of 242 Battalion in Monguno on May 24.
He is said to have led the last attack on troops in Baga town and equally participated in attacks on Metele, Mairari, Bindiram, Kangarwa and Shetimari (Niger Republic).
He is currently in the custody of the military.
- Top Boko Haram Commander Abandons Group, Surrenders Himself To Army With His Wife, Child
- How my uncle who is a Boko Haram member raped me till death – Teenager recounts
- Nine Boko Haram Terrorists Killed, Two Soldiers Injured In Gunfight In Borno, Says Nigerian Army
- See Names Of Wives Of Boko Haram Commander Captured In Adamawa (Photo)
- Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender – Military Says