Nigerian singer, Simisola Ogunleye popularly known as Simi who was pregnant with her first child have reportedly welcomed her baby, together with her husband, Adekunle Gold, in USA.
According to reports making the rounds online, Simi and Adekunle Gold who are currently in the US welcomed their baby many weeks ago according to sources based in the US.
The couple who arrived in the US before the Coronavirus pandemic lockdown to birth their baby have been locked down there since the arrival of their patter of tiny feet.
SDK reveals that Simi had birthed her baby long before the Duduke challenge she started on Instagram…
Their baby news is heavily coded and i suggest we wait for them to announce the gender and the date of arrival themselves..”
More Details soon.
- Simi still heavily pregnant, has not given birth – Source debunks rumors
- Simi shows off her baby bump in a new music video
- Simi flaunts growing baby bump in new photo with Adekunle Gold
- ‘I Cried When My Baby Came Out’ – Adekunle Gold Speaks After Welcoming Baby Girl With Simi
- Adekunle Gold confirms birth of his first child with Simi; gives out ‘her’ name