Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu, has fulfilled a promise made to her late husband, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the late Biafran Warlord.
According a statement released by her, she said Ojukwu wanted to build a memorial that will be used to remember Bruce Mayrock who sacrificed his life by self immolation in front of the UN headquarters in New York on May 29th 1979 to protest the war against the Biafran people by Nigeria and her foreign allies.
That Ojukwu couldnt fulfill the dream of building the structure in honour of Mr. Mayrock, therefor she picked up the project and its currently near completion.
The project, a 3 storey building, according Bianca Ojukwu when completed will have a large auditorium that will serve as conference hall, there will also be an exhibition hall that will house artistic depictions, iconic photographs, materials and historic scenes of the 30 month Biafra war campaign.
The building will be officially inaugurated by the end of the year when parents and family members of the late Hero Bruce Mayrock are expected to here live and direct.
See photos below;
- Coronavirus: Gov Sanwo-Olu Lifts Ban On Event Centers In Lagos
- Horror! One Person Pulled Out Alive As Three-Storey Building Collapses In Lagos
- South African model/news anchor, Eva Modika shows off the house she built for her parents (Photos)
- Shocking Story Of Two Children Who Were Locked Inside Toilet By Their Guardian In Abuja
- I Have The Original Aburi Accord Tapes – Nnamdi Kanu Makes New Claims