He added that being in the industry is more about the art than the money as the money is not enough to make one wealthy.
Emodi, who is also an artiste, explained that Nollywood only brings the fame one needs to attract brand endorsements and start other businesses.
He used American rapper, Jay Z, as an example of someone who became rich not just from music, but from other businesses he ventured into.
- Buhari does not appreciate or support Nollywood – Actor Chiwetalu Agu
- Why Many Nigerian Record Labels Are Folding Up – ID Cabasa
- Osita Iheme shares throwback photo with American actor, Eddie Murphy
- AY Comedian finally speaks on underrating Olamide as revealed by Toni Payne
- My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father – John Dumelo