Big Brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke has talked about the right way people are to be treated in her post on Twitter.
According to the reality star, every human being should be treated with respect irrespective of their job title or class.
She added that people are defined in the way they treat others.
“Treat every human being with respect, no matter their job title or class… How you treat people defines you.”, she tweeted.
Treat every human being with respect, no matter their job title or class… How you treat people defines you.👌
— Mercy Eke (@real_mercyeke) May 30, 2020
- “Mercy Eke is not local, she is simply Nigerian or Biafran” – Yul Edochie defends the BBNaija winner
- “Do not envy people, envy and jealousy is a killer” – Mercy Eke advises
- Mercy finally dumps Ike? Daddy Freeze confirms she’s dating WillieXO
- “Classy and fabulous” – Mercy Eke says as she shares stunning photos
- Winner BBNaija 2019 Mercy Eke celebrates as she receives A Mercedes Benz Gift from a fan (Photos)