The Anambra State-born script interpreter said: “If I have a chance, I would want to change certain things about my body.
Well, I wouldn’t say change per say, but to add. If I get the opportunity, I would want to add to my bumbum. I am not greedy, but I don’t have butts to balance my upper endowment. I need bigger butts to compliment it, then I would be fine and satisfied.”
Asked what attracts her in a man, Mandy hinted that she is allergic to poor men. “I have a boyfriend who is very understanding. He does not complain. Also, he doesn’t get jealous seeing me play romantic roles in movies.
I like my man rich and handsome, after all, who doesn’t like good things? But I can’t date a broke guy. I also dislike a guy that is not straightforward,” she disclosed.
- I make Anita Joseph replay romantic roles at home – Husband, MC Fish
- “The lady who rejected you because you’re poor, won’t regret it” – Nigerian photographer
- I hurt my boyfriend’s feelings with what i did with Eric in the #BBNaija house – Lilo
- “Stop giving me only gateman role” – Actor, Jigan begs filmmakers
- Kiddwaya is handsome but I don’t like him that much – Nengi