Nigerian singer, Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua popularly known as Seyi Shay, has revealed why she doesn’t flaunt her wealth on social media.
According to the ‘Yolo yolo’ singer, who made this known via her Instagram stories, it’s tacky and she is a business woman who lives well and good.
She went on to say that she is not a loud or proud person.
“So people say to me, Seyi you are doing well, you probably have loads of money but we can’t see it, we don’t see it.
My answer is, don’t be so shallow, I am not a loud, proud type of person.
I live well, I live good, I think it’s tacky, I am a business women, I am classy” she said.
- ‘Show Us Everything if You Want To Trend’ – Tekno Tells Seyi Shay Over Semi Nude Photos
- Seyi Shay leaves little to the imagination as she posts series of seductive bedroom photos
- “I can’t marry someone like Dangote” – Yoruba actress reveals
- “Jude told radio station to stop playing my songs” – May D makes more revelation
- “What is Seyi? What is that noun? I don’t know what that is” – Tacha takes swipe at Seyi