US rapper who has openly declared her love for Nigeria and Nigerians severally revealed that she really wants to come back to Nigeria.
Looks like Nigerians should look forward to having Cardi B in Nigeria again as the music star who visited Nigeria in December 2019 and nicknamed Chioma B declared that she really wants to be back to Nigeria “soo bad”.
She revealed this while reacting to a social media post saying she was trending in Nigeria with over 18,000 tweets. In response, Cardi B wrote;
I wanna go back sooo bad.
I wanna go back sooo bad . https://t.co/2Da1Nt8dcO
— iamcardib (@iamcardib) June 18, 2020
See some reactions to the post below.
I want you to go back as well, those Instagram stories u posted was just too lit Loudly crying face – @Badbihparty_
She misses everything. The food, the people, the trips, Nigeria is an amazing country, fuck what the media says. – @AdeBond_
could you define “soon” for us? Pensive face babe we’ve been starving for a year, we cannot wait till you bring us some flames! Two hearts – @lanahearted
During her time in Nigeria, Cardi B gave an amazing performance while also having fun at the club, went sight seeing and visited the less privilege.
Recall that after he visit to Nigeria, Cardi B had stated that she intends to file for Nigerian passport while also asking a fan to beg Offset to move with her to Nigeria.
- Cardi B receives expensive Mothers Day gifts from her man, Offset
- Cardi B Claps Back After Learning She’s Being “Cancelled” on Twitter
- Maggots found inside the anus of 11 years old boy who was continually raped for years by neighbor
- COVID-19: NCDC Issues Serious Warning To Those Wearing Face Shields
- “Please don’t leave me babe, you’re my world and everything” – BBNaija Jackye’s boyfriend begs her after she unfollowed him on Instagram