Controversial Ghanaian socialite, Ibrah One has threatened the President of Ghana Nana Akkuo-Addo with death.
In a recent post he made on his snap, Ibrah One is seen daring Ghanaian Minister, Kennedy Agyapong to step foot in his house as he threatened to get him arrested in the next 24 hours.
According to Ibrah One, he will leave the doors of his house ajar to ease the Honorable Minister to gain access easy when he comes to get him arrested.
He threatened that, on the 3rd day, Kennedy Agyapong and his crew will start dying including the President.
“Ken!!! My gate is going to remain opened like this for 2 solid days. I did this just to show you how messy i am! On the 3rd day, u ppl will start to die, even that ur stupid short president will be part of corpse! Even Bill gate will look for me just to forgive him” he posted on his snap chat.
- Ghanian Minister accuses Bishop Obinim of sleeping with his junior pastor’s wife; he responds
- Serious Drama As Controversial Ghanaian Pastor, Bishop Obinim Gets Arrested By Police
- Mr president please open the borders, my wife is cheating on me -UK based man cries out (Photo)
- Two Persons Who Demolished Nigerian Embassy Staff Quarters In Ghana Apprehended
- “I’m surprised Naira Marley has not been arrested” – Executive Jets CEO, Sam Iwuajoku