Floyd Mayweather’s 19-year-old daughter Iyanna Mayweather is facing up to 99 years in prison, for allegedly stabbing one of NBA Youngboy’s babys mothers.
And just as her criminal case is heating up – she’s lost her boyfriend. MTO News has confirmed that NBA Youngboy officially broke things off with the boxing superstar’s offspring.
Yyanna, or “Yaya” as she’s called, was arrested in Houston, TX and charged with felony aggravated assault after stabbing a girl she found inside her boyfriend rapper NBA Youngboy’s house. The woman, Lapattra Jacobs, 24, is Youngboy’s babys mothers and the two were reportedly still sleeping together.
This week NBA Youngboy showed up on Instagram Live with his new girlfriend Jazylyn Mychelle
Lapattra took to Twitter to describe her injuries – which she claims may now be permanent.
The Harris County district attorney is believed to be coming hard at Iyanna, and will seek to put her in prison for more than a decade.
- Yaya Mayweather Pulls Out A GUN On New TikTok Video!!
- Face of Man who brutally stabbed his wife to death before killing himself surfaces
- Lil Wayne’s Daughter Reginae Dating ANOTHER Rapper – Here’s His Arrest Record!!
- Identity of the boy who beat up his girlfriend in viral video is revealed as more details emerge
- Singer Aaron Carter’s girlfriend arrested for beating him