Nigerian musician, Bisade Ologunde, popularly known as Lagbaja has joined the campaign for an end to rape, as he condemned the act.
In the past few weeks, many Nigerians have been campaigning for the end of rape in the country.
The brutal rape and murder if UNIBEN student, Uwa, was largely condemned, and many celebs have called for the maximum punishment for rapist.
Taking to his Instagram page this morning, 60-year-old afrobeat veteran, Lagbaja condemned rape and also noted that there are consequences for those who have committed the act in the past.
He wrote on Instagram;
‘MY SILENCE IS NO, MY NO IS NO, MY BODY IS MINE, MY LIFE IS MINE’ and then wrote: ‘Hmmmm, I can’t believe in this 2020 people still do evil things like this. It is wrong, it is WRONG. If you did it in the past it would hunt your future, smh!.’
- Glee Hotel Reacts To The R*pe Accusation Against Nigerian Singer, D’banj
- ‘Everything just tire me’ – Funke Akindele cries out in frustration
- Comedian Alibaba reveals Lagbaja’s role in growing standup comedy in Nigeria
- “You deserve the consequences of your actions if you refuse to stay home to go to church, bastard people” – Hushpuppi
- Afrobeat pioneer and Fela’s ex-drummer, Tony Allen dies suddenly