Fast rising Igbo actress, Benita Onyiuke has stated that men would have more peace in ther marriage if they marry Igbo women, especially the ones from Anambra state.
In a post she made on Instagram, the actress wrote that most Igbo women join hands with their husbands to build an empire.
“Ututu oma nu oo ! Igbo kwenu! A bu m nwa afọ igbo. Ada Enugwu na Anambra! We make the best gf’s/ wives! Is it cooking? We get A1 dere. Beauty kwanu? Anyi nwee ya! With us, there’s never a dull moment.
We can switch from slayqueen to trophy wife ,to motherly host, as you like! We’re brought up in close knit families, so we cherish family unity. much as we are called Oriaku, but we are also Osodieme. We join you to build an empire. Most importantly, we’re deeply spiritual. We will provide you that special covering with prayers needed for exploits. Get you an Igbo wife biko! IGBO AMAKA!!! •
Ah! Who knack me shoe”
- ”Igbo girls are allergic to poverty. F*ck that broke men mentality” – Onyii Alex
- Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His Wife In Brazil (Graphic Photos)
- “Igbo girls are the least educated in Nigeria” – Kemi Olunloyo
- Regina Daniel’s husband, Ned Nwoko shows off his wives and children (Photo)
- Umoja: The women-only village, where men are banned from living in