DJ Khaled broke out of quarantine on Friday for the 1st time in 3 months since beginning of lockdown, spotting a medical Hazmat suit.
The star had left his Florida home to visit the dentist, fully clothed in a hazmat suit for the occasion. He shared took fans along with him via Instagram on Friday.
DJ Khaled then explained that he’d had a root canal for 15 years, but it recently broke and left him with terrible pain, so he was visiting a ‘special dental surgeon’ to remove his tooth and the root canal.
‘I can’t take it no more,’ he said of the pain. ‘I refuse to accept this pain that I’ve been having for 15 years. Play wit it if you want [germ emoji] I got kids I don’t play games,’ Khaled captioned a photo of his hazmat suit. ‘First day out the crib in 3 and half months.’
After he suited up, Khaled walked up to the office, where he had his temperature checked.
While waiting in the consultation room, he added a melodramatic flair by giving his wife Nicole Tuck and their two sons a FaceTime call.
Once the doctor and the nurses came in to explain the procedure, Khaled admitted that he was nervous.
Though he wore the hazmat suit to ward off the coronavirus, he seemed almost as concerned that the procedure would be painful once he was chatting with the doctor, though he was able to assuage his fears.
- Naomi Campbell rocks full hazmat suit while ‘on the move’ during lockdown
- Coronavirus Is Real – Olamide says, urges fans to stay safe
- DJ Khaled shuts down twerking woman during live-stream out of respect for his wife: ‘I got a family’ (watch video)
- Customers run for their lives as man with Covid-19 symptom collapsed in bank (Video)
- I’m a UI student with coronavirus symptoms – Man cries out on Twitter