Social media sensation Omohtee who gained fame after undergoing a failed plastic surgery at Med Contours owned by Dr. Anu, has refuted claims she arrested by the Police on the order of the doctor.
Earlier today, news made the rounds that Omohtee was in Police detention, and coerced into signing an undertaken that she would desist from talking about Dr. Anu on social media.
An alleged screenshot of a chat between Omohtee had revealed that she was arrested.
I just got back from Police station
Anu accused me of conspiring with you to defame her
I have signed undertaking that I won’t say anything about her on social media again. Which I didn’t even do after my viral video, it was the new girls video that’s made her trend again.
They dialed one man number on my phone saying toys the gist lover person thinking I have it saved
I collected mad insults and bullying today upon all my pictures I showed them and even letter from the hospital I’m using cause I’m still collecting treatment
But taking to her Twitter page moments ago, Omohtee stated that she was never arrested by the Police, but was invited as investigation into the failed surgery is still ongoing.
This matter is currently the subject of a police investigation. As such I cannot speak about it. However, it is important to clarify that I was not arrested. I was invited by the police as part of their investigations into the matter.
This matter is currently the subject of a police investigation. As such I cannot speak about it.
However, it is important to clarify that I was not arrested. I was invited by the police as part of their investigations into the matter.
— Jesusbaby💎✨ (@omohtee12) June 20, 2020
- Omohtee allegedly arrested by Dr. Anu of Med Contour, bullied to sign undertaking
- Lady left in severe pains after spending N1.65m to get her breasts done allegedly by ‘Dr Anu’
- Atlanta Police fatally shoots black man, Rayshard Brooks dead (Video)
- I don’t do small boys, my kind of men are in Aso Rock – Botched surgery survivor, Omotee brags
- LASU student arrested for inappropriately kissing his 3-year-old step-sister in viral video