An alcoholic six-year-old monkey in India identified as Kalua, has been jailed for life for killing a person and injuring 250 after becoming drunk.
It was gathered that he was able to tear through 250 people and kill one while on a rampage.
This week, zookeepers at Kanpur Zoological Park charged with re-assimilating the primate for the last three years have deemed him too dangerous to live among his kind , and have sentenced him to solitary confinement for the rest of his life.
According to IANS report, the alcoholic animal belonged to an “occultist” in Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, whom local authorities believe supplied his pet with a regular diet of hard liquor and, possibly monkey meat.
When the owner was found dead, they believe the neglected monkey — likely in the throes of withdrawal — took his aggression to the streets and began roaming the neighbourhood and attacking people, particularly the faces of women and dozens of children left needing plastic surgery after he ripped open their faces with his fangs.
Kalua had dodged animal trappers in the forests of Mirzapur for some time before finally being captured, and sent to solitary confinement for the rest of its life.
- Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car In Suleja (Graphic Photos)
- Return 1-year tithes to members – Daddy Freeze tells Pastors
- Coronavirus: Woman Deliberately Coughs On Fresh Food Worth $35,000 In A Supermarket
- Chad allegedly poisoned captured Boko Haram fighters, 44 dead
- 44 suspected Boko Haram members found dead in prison