A shootout broke out yesterday, during a vigil for Rashard Brooks – the Black man killed by Atlanta police. But MTO News can report that this shootout was different than most.
The gunmen were brazenly walked through the streets of Atlanta, openly carrying assault weapons and began shooting at each other.
The video is shocking. If you didn’t know It – you would think that the video was being filmed in a developing country, not the United Ssates.
Atlanta police are currently on “strike” after one of their fellow officers was charged with killing Rashard Brooks. While cops can’t legally go on strike, officers are calling in sick in record numbers. And as a result, most of Atlanta is currently being under policed.
Gangs are taking advantage of the lack of police – and behaving brazenly. Last night a dozen or so gang members began marching from the Wendy’s where Rashard was killed, down a major highway.
The gang members were all carrying weapons, and one was carrying a large assault rifle. When they ran into their rivals, as seen in the video, a shootout popped off.
One innocent bystander, a woman, was hit. No word yet on her condition.
MTO News reached out to the Atlanta police, and to Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms to explain what’s going on in the city – but neither would comment.
- Woman Shot in Atlanta During Rayshard Brooks Protest
- Atlanta Police fatally shoots black man, Rayshard Brooks dead (Video)
- Police Rescue Lebanese-Born Nollywood Actor Who Was Kidnapped And Taken To A Forest In Rivers
- ‘I’ve Killed About Five People, But I Am Now Born Again’ – Cult Leader Pleads
- Police Recover Decomposed Corpses Of 3 Kidnapped Uniport Students