A Nigerian man, Dr Chibudem Obi Gerald has received the award of best graduating student in the faculty of Medicine in I.M Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University (Sechenov University) Russia).
Dr. Chidubem Obi Gerald, who hails from Anambra State made history, Nigerians and the entire world are celebrating his talent.
First Moscow State Medical University is the oldest medical school in Russia, located in Moscow. The university was founded in 1758 as medical faculty of Imperial Moscow University as the first medical school in Russia.
Watch the video of his receiving his award as the best graduating student;
See photos below;
- 59-Year-Old Woman Slumps, Dies While Urinating In Ekiti
- UNIZIK Best Graduating Student Dies After Being Poisoned By Man She Turned Down (Photo)
- Lady calls out suspected secondary school teacher, trying to lure a 15-year-old female student to sleep with him (Details)
- “It took me 10 years to become a graduate” – Davido’s cousin reveals
- University Of Minnesota Cuts Ties With Minneapolis Police Department Following George Floyd’s Death