Eyewitnesses at the scene of the incident reported that dismembered bodies of those that died could be seen in the rubbles left behind by the explosion.
Although the number of those that died could not be ascertained yet, it was learned that four first responders at the scene sustained injuries. Cars and houses nearby were also affected.
- Horror! One Person Pulled Out Alive As Three-Storey Building Collapses In Lagos
- The Lagos Gas Explosion Was Like ‘Armageddon’ – Witness Recounts What Happened
- People Feared Dead As Two Vehicles Go Up In Flames In Friday Night Tanker Explosion
- So Tragic! See Graphic Photos Of Woman Burnt Alive In Imo Petrol Tanker Explosion
- Petrol tanker explosion in Imo state leaves one dead and three others injured (Graphic photos)