Three of the five men who allegedly gang raped a lady on Thursday at Ogijo area of Sagamu council area have been arrested by the Police Command in Ogun State.
The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, “The victim had reported that she met a man, simply identified as Enny Money, who gave her an application to download on her phone with an assurance that those she will meet through that application will help her financially.
She further stated that as soon as she downloaded the application, one man, whom she later identified as the same Enny Money, started chatting with her and invited her to Idimogun area in Ogijo.
She said that on getting there, she was lured into a house where she was subsequently gang raped by five men who called themselves members of the one million boys.
The victim explained that the gang forced her to submission when one of them pointed a gun at her, adding that another one video recorded the action with his phone while they were taking turns to rape her.
On interrogation, the suspects made confessional statements that they actually committed the crime as alleged by the victim. They further confessed that the victim was the second person they gang raped in the area.”
The PPRO said that the police recovered a toy gun which the suspects usually use to force their victims to submission as well as a phone which they used to record their dastardly act.
- Police Arrest 10 Men Who Gang-raped 14-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV In Katsina
- Police arrest 3 men for gang-raping and filming 16yr old girl in Ogun
- Two Men Force Themselves On Youth Corper After She Went To Charge Phone In Their Room
- 11 suspects arrested for allegedly raping 12-year-old girl in Jigawa
- Police Arrests Two Fleeing Robbers And Their Herbalist In Oyo And Osun