The little who was asking his mum to calm down in viral video is set to become an ambassador.
In the viral video, the boy is seen appealing to his mother to “calm down and rest a little” as she attempted to beat him over an offence.
However, it appears that fate will smile on him as the trustees of Combat Domestic violence and Abuse Foundation has launched a search for the young boy via a Facebook account of one Alhaja Adeola Agoro JP to make him an ambassador.
The Facebook user wrote; “Calm Down!
We, the president, (Chief Dozie Kaidi Obiaku), members and trustees of the Combat Domestic Violence and Abuse Foundation would like to enjoin the general public to help us get to the boy in the viral video.
We would love to make him an ambassador.
Every violence in the world could be avoided if we learnt to clam down.
We have adopted ‘Calm down’ as a key mantra now and we would love to bring the boy in as one of us.
Please help us find him. Thank you.”
- “Mother of ‘mummy calm down’ boy might lose employment and travel visas” – Journalist writes
- Sanwo-Olu meets boy in ‘mummy calm down’ video
- LASU student arrested for inappropriately kissing his 3-year-old step-sister in viral video
- Oritsefemi opens up on domestic violence rumors as wife returns home
- Mommy calm down: Meet The Family Of Little Boy. (PHOTOS)