After few months that George Floyd died in the United States, a Nigerian cleric, Pastor Humble Okoro has reburied and reorganized another funeral service for him in Mbaise, Imo State.
Leadership reports that Pastor Okoro while carrying out the funeral, said
“I have traced the ancestral root of George Obinna Floyd to Umuoffor kindred in Obokwu obibi Aboh Mbaise Imo State and I feel so happy now that we have reburied him alongside with his ancestors.”
46-year-old Floyd was killed in Minneapolis, Minnesota, during an arrest for allegedly using a counterfeit bill in May this year. He was buried in Houston on June 6.
See the Imo funeral below;
- Floyd Mayweather Offers To Handle George Floyd’s Funeral Expenses in different cities
- University Of Minnesota Cuts Ties With Minneapolis Police Department Following George Floyd’s Death
- “People should forgive killer cop” – George Floyd’s fiancee speaks out
- George Floyd: Teenager Who Recorded The Viral Arrest Video Traumatized From Online Backlash
- Chaos in Minneapolis as protesters burn buildings in reaction to George Floyd’s death (Photos)