Nigerian music executive, Ubi Franklin had something sort of a “clash” with an Instagram user Tuesday evening after he made a joke about being interested in BBNaija: Lockdown’s Erica and Nengi.
He took to his IG page to share the post below,
A troll saw the post and wrote,
“All the women you have impregnated is not enough for you until you give all the women belle you go rest”
See Ubi Franklin’s response below,
He earlier in the month took to his page to pen down a lovely message to his son, Jayden as he celebrated his birthday.
Jayden clocked 4 years and his father celebrated him massively on social media as he shared photos of himself and the handsome boy.
“My life is completed just because of you. May you have a stunning day. Have a beautiful day son.”
- Desmond Elliot celebrates his twins with sweet words on their 10th birthday (Photos)
- Mercy Aigbe’s ex husband celebrates new wife on her birthday (Photo)
- Kizz Daniel Remembers His Late Father On His Birthday (Photo)
- Watch how Peter and Paul Okoye celebrated their 39th birthdays separately with family and friends (Videos)
- Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill celebrates white girlfriend on her birthday