Super Eagles of Nigeria defender, Chidozie Awaziem is now a proud father following the arrival of his first child with his girlfriend.
The 23-year-old footballer, who plies his trade with CD Leganés, a Spanish club, on loan from FC Porto in Portugal, took to his social media page to break the good news.
Sharing a cute photo of his child, he wrote ;
“I can’t explain the way I feel right now…thank you God for giving me Christel, Latest dad in town.”
- Super Eagles and Levante United player, Simon and wife, welcome new baby girl
- Nigerian Blogger, Azeez Shows Off Multimillion Naira Mansion While Dedicating His Newborn Baby (Photos)
- “Never knew babies can walk at 8 months” – Actor, Emeka Ike praises daughter, Oluchi
- “Classy and fabulous” – Mercy Eke says as she shares stunning photos
- “Never eat with someone who will brag about giving you a plate” – Mike Edwards advises fans