British multiple award-winning singer, Sam Smith will be releasing a new track with Nigerian Grammy-nominee and self-proclaimed African Giant, Damini Ogulu also known as Burna Boy on Thursday, July 30.
According to Sam Smith, Burna Boy featured in his upcoming EP and the collaboration titled “My Oasis” will be the lead single to be released.
— samsmith (@samsmith) July 29, 2020
Nigerians reacted positively to the announcement and one fan said Burna Boy being on the track would help revamp Sam Smith’s career.
See some reactions below ;
Wow, burna boy bout bring Sam smith’s career back to life 😅
— IRREPLACEABLE (@Laxix6) July 29, 2020
I am so happy davido paved way for a lot of you 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 in the international world
— ICON AIRBENDER💡//MIMI 🦄 (@QueenRaynel) July 29, 2020
Actually Don’t Like Burnaboy Cos he has Shitty Attitude but Am Proud of this Collab✅✅
— Ayoola (@Ayoola50247910) July 29, 2020
See who my African Giant is featuring! Not on anyone’s level, King Burna 🦍
— Iseunife The First (@Shawnifee) July 29, 2020
A collab we didn’t know we needed! 🤩🔥
— Amazon Music (@amazonmusic) July 29, 2020
- Burna Boy shades Davido ahead of his album release
- Ghana Music Award: Burna Boy wins Best International Artiste
- Photographer accuses Burnaboy of intellectual property theft
- August Alsina Releases Song “Entanglements” After Jada Pinkett Smith Admits to Past Romance
- Burna Boy’s Twice As Tall becomes highest charting Nigerian album on Billboard