Nigerian movie director, producer and actor, Tchidi Chikere recently took to his social media page to share an emotional story as he reunited with the ‘Nanny’ who took care of him as a child.
According to Tchidi, she told him stories of his formative yearsand he felt like his late mother came back to life.
He appreciated ‘Aunty Maureen’ and said he’d make sure she never lacks anything henceforth.
Sharing the photo, he wrote a touching caption that read ;
This woman here “carried” me when I was a baby. She was my Nanny. So we met!!! And she told me stories of how I would pee n poo on her as a baby😃 It was sooo emotional for me..felt like my late mum came back alive..When we parted I knew I d adopted a new mum. I ve seen what many nannies do to kids these days…I didn’t go through any of that meaness in your hands. Just have to say, GOD BLESS YOU, AUNTY MAUREEN❤❤❤❤❤
Will make sure you don’t lack🙏
- First photo of the woman who finally gave birth to a baby boy after 8 years of carrying the pregnancy
- A NYC Nanny Caught On Camera Abusing and Punching Baby w/ Fist!! (Video)
- Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu’s estranged wife, Maureen says she wants a child in an emotional video
- Girls who survived Nigeria’s baby factory share their stories
- Heartbreaking Story How OAP Toolz Oniru Lost Her First Child (Video)