A recently surfaced video online has captured moment a Ghanaian lady gotten beaten for fornicating in Saudi Arabia.
The lady whose identity is unknown is alleged to have fornicated and per the country’s custom, was receiving the punishment for persons who violate these laws.
According to the video which has received massive social condemnation, the lady believed to be Ghanaian is being flogged by a group of men who are the Ghana community members in Saudi Arabia and her options are to either receive not less than 100 lashes or be thrown in jail.
In pain and tears, the young lady is heard pleading with the men to exercise patience during the act.
Many feel the video is a violation of the young lady’s human rights since the flogging punishment has been abolished by the order of the Saudi Supreme Court General Commission.
Watch the video below ;
- Saudi Arabia Bars International Pilgrims For Hajj Due To Coronavirus
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia Set To Allow Around 1,000 Pilgrims To Perform Hajj
- Zainab Aliyu completes NYSC after she was wrongly jailed in Saudi Arabia for carrying drugs
- Exposed: Saudi detention center where Nigerians, others are jam-packed
- Juliet Ibrahim Lists 10 Things She Can’t Live Without (Video)