Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President Muhammadu Buhari has begged all Muslim faithful during this festive period to adher to the lessons of this year’s Sallah celebration.
She made the call in her Eid-el-Kabir message on Friday.
She also thanked Nigerians for observing the protocols designed for COVID-19 pandemic.
Aisha said that Nigerians should make the best use of the financial support being provided through the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, to boost their businesses in a bid to cushion the effects of the COVID-19.
In a tweet on her verified Twitter page, Aisha wrote: “On this occasion of Eid el Adha, which signifies the spirit of sacrifice, I wish to congratulate Nigerian Muslims and charge them to imbibe the lessons of the period.
“I wish to use this opportunity to thank Nigerians for respecting the protocols designed for COVID19 and to call on them to remain resolute in ensuring that the pandemic is controlled.
“I also call on Nigerians to make the best use of the financial support being provided through CBN to boost their businesses in order to cushion the effects of COVID-19.
“It is my ardent prayer that we overcome the pandemic as soon as possible so that we return to our normal lives in earnest.”
- Nigeria At 60: Check Out The Message Aisha Buhari Sent To Nigerians
- How Buhari Reacted After Minister Of Foreign Affairs, Onyeama Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Minister, Festus Keyamo Says Buhari Has Done Well In Job Creation
- Captured Boko Haram Insurgents Are Quarantined And Given Face Masks – DHQ Reveals
- Lockdown won’t stop Nigerian men from cheating on their partners – Actress Wini Lazarus