Kingsley ws reportedly killed by DSS operatives
Some operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) from FCT Command, Abuja have been accused of killing a young man identified simply as Kingsley.
He was allegedly shot dead by DSS operatives while trying to rescue a male drunk, Tuesday, near a shop opposite the DSS quarters, Sharp Corner, Mararaba.
The incident led to uproar by some residents of the community in Nasarawa State, who expressed dissatisfaction over the killing of the young man.
The deceased was said to have been shot while trying to resuscitate the drunk but was quizzed by the DSS operatives in the process.
Argument was said to have ensued between Kingsley and the DSS operatives. Despite pleading innocent, the operatives refused to let him go.
He was said to have been chased from the spot where the drunk was to Ebenezer Primary School, before he was shot from behind.
- Imam’s son arrested for allegedly stabbing his friend to death over a stolen phone
- Soldiers Kill Four Suspected Armed-robbers In Delta State
- Abuja pharmacist shot dead by car thieves
- Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Killed (Graphic Photo)
- Why I raped and killed my sister-in-law – Suspect